The Iceman Commeth...

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Iceman Commeth...
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:33:46 -0700
... and you could probably use a good free jacket. Lucky for you, the SFR
Slush Series is now taking reservations for Chair teams and course
designers. Monogrammed jacket and event entry paid for Chair and Co-chairs.
We need the experienced to be paired with rookie volunteers, and as before,
I will time/date stamp responses to avoid the last crush. Here is what we
have:

Slush 1 -Sept. TBD at GGF
Slush 2 -October 4 at GGF
Slush 3 -October 12 at 3-com
Slush 4 -November 3 at Oakland
Slush 5 -November TBD at Marina (Boynton/Boynton)
Slush 6 -December 7 at Oakland

First come, first clothed.
Tony