RE: School

To: "Lolita Adrien" <lomike@earthlink.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: School
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:39:31 -0700
I want to thank Ben for a great school.  This school started out as many
requests for an advanced school.  Andy McKee wanted to chair the event.  The
big mistake I made was not co-coordinating the date with him and found out
that the date was the same as the Vic/Elyse Sias wedding.  They wouldn't
change the wedding date, so I almost cancelled the school.  A lot of the
advanced instructors were at the wedding!  Ben stepped up to the plate and
volunteered to do the school.  He said he had a new idea and I said "go for
it".  I just did the paperwork and he put together the day.  I got nothing
but praise from the students and we had all levels of experience from 0
autocrosses to many years.

Good job Ben.

Bryan