AAS LP Mem. BBQ

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: AAS LP Mem. BBQ
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:17:27 -0700
Hi all,
Since our last BBQ worked out so well and this is our biggest event
weekend, we'd like to do a repeat on Sat July 5th!!!  Bring your choice
of meat, side dish, favorite drinks and eating necessities (paper
plates, forks, napkins). Frank is planning to bring the  Margarita
Machine, so if you want to partake in that activity, bring Tequil'ya and
mix!!!

Please email the Marins (Rnmarin@aol.com) or call Norma at 925-625-3603
and let them know what you plan to bring for a side dish...or if you
need any ideas....

We have secured permission to use the grassy area with shade just
outside the entry gate to the autocross site that is part of the
Headstart Program building.

****We must leave the area as clean as we find it.****

 If you have a small table and chairs, bring enough for yourselves, we
will have 4 or 5 BBQ's fired up to cook your favorite meats, burgers or
dogs.

Thanks
Jesus, Frank, Barbara, and Genea