school...

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: school...
From: "Jose Garcia" <butchgarcia@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 22:18:26 -0700
The school was fantastic... my thanks to my "instructor" Peter Thana... his
analysis of my braking points and lack of certain abilities were superb, not
to mention humbling.  However, as shown by today's results I have improved
only in my mind... but I will endeavor to change.

Also to my "patron" James Creasy, who showed me how fast my own car can go in
a turn, and how to unlearn certain habits.... now if I just don't keep on
blanking out when I get behind the wheel.

It was all great fun... made my week maybe even more, but I won't confirm
anything longer than a week, you guys might think I don't have a life...
thanks a lot.

Butch

Ps. My thanks to all who have made this Sat and Sun possible.  You know who
you are.