FW: Reno Divisional Solo 2 - July 4th Weekend

To: "Bay Area Autocross" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Reno Divisional Solo 2 - July 4th Weekend
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:34:13 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: DDeborde@aol.com [mailto:DDeborde@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 10:20 PM
To: EGangloff@aol.com; dknv99@yahoo.com; swagelder@yahoo.com;
don.miller2@hp.com; eeaustin55@msn.com; sharpguy@micro-mania.net;
ron@bauerspeedracing.com; jimdaniels@arczip.com; jimdaniels@csi.com;
Doug@cascadetek.com; racerkatie@yahoo.com; bnemy@pacbell.net;
karl.coleman@attbi.com
Subject: RE: Reno Divisional Solo 2 - July 4th Weekend

Reminder!!

The deadline to avoid late entry penalty is quickly approaching. After
Monday, June 30 a $15.00 late fee will be charged. As of today we have less
than 50 entrees and desperately need more good competitors to make this a
viable event.

The Reno-Stead Airport is primed for a larger than normal event, a welcome
party hosted by the Reno Region will be awaiting your arrival with plenty of
food and beverage for all. The John Evans designed course promises to be
challenging but fun and the weather should be good with little chance of
rain (or snow). It will likely be sunny and hot but there will be an ample
supply of complimentary bottled water. Competition vehicles and trailer may
be left at the secure event site overnight. Camping is available for self
contained RV's at the event site also for a nominal fee ($25.00 for the
weekend).

Please help get the word out to all SCCA autocrossers in your region to get
their registration in today. We prefer they register online, visit the Reno
Region website www.renoscca.com and click on online registration. Payment
can be made at the event site at registration by cash or check. Payment in
advance is not required.

Hope to see you in Reno!!

Dave Deborde
Reno SCCA