TECH HELP

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: TECH HELP
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:32:55 -0700 (PDT)
Need volunteers to work TECH for the first run group, on grid. Please e-mail
me. Also, Annual Tech will be available, BY REQUEST only. That means we will be
more than happy to complete an annual tech on your vehicle, if you qualify, but
you must contact one of the Tech inspectors to arrange time. To BE a Tech
Inspector, see me. We could always use some DEDICATED people to help out.
THANKS! The  current TECH CREW consists of myself, Herman Ip, Georgia Abelardo,
and Charles Cox with, much appreciated occasional assistance from Mark Smith
and Jaime Mendoza. And, I would still like to "borrow" a ride for Street Mod
Sunday. I real easy on equipment....THANKS!