Dates in Pylon

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dates in Pylon
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:47:04 -0400
Our reference in our plug posted earlier refers to two Denver Solo dates
being used at Topeka. Only the Pro Solo date is going to Topeka, according
to our information.
        Thus, until we know better, the Denver Tour DATE stays cancelled.

        Also in the calendar, we list a July 6 date for San Francisco
Region event at Golden Gate Fields in Albany, CA. That event has been
cancelled in favor of a NorPac Divisional Solo II at Stead AFB near Reno,
NV, with organization by SCCA's Reno Region.

--John Kelly