Miata stuff for sale

To: "ba-autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miata stuff for sale
From: "Charles Cox" <charles@coastalbay.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:14:20 -0700
9 X 13" Keizer wheels and 235/45-13 Kumho tires for Miata. 8.5# wheels, 5
5/16" backset...hub-centric. Extra center...see www.miata-power.com and
click on "stuff for sale" for photos.

Have a bunch of other stuff taken off my car I need to sell too. 2001 LS OEM
stuff including tan leather seats, Bose and Speakers, exhaust, etc...let me
know what you need, might have it.  Also will sell factory soft top...tan,
glass window, etc...A/C condensor...pipes, fog lights (compressor and
bracket not available...everything else is), shortened Koni single
adjustable shocks, springs (Eibach ERS) of different rates, stock intake
system, stock wheels & tires (factory 16"), etc..

Charles Cox
#42 SM2 Miata
www.charlescox.com/miata