RE: Honda Acura mechanic *again* (sorry!)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Honda Acura mechanic *again* (sorry!)
From: "Thana, Peter {HTS~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:28:56 -0700
Thanks to everyone for their helpful replies.  The car we checked out
was in Redwood City, wo we ended up taking it to Rex's recommendation
(Independence Acura Service in Mt. View) for convenience.  The car
checked out pretty well and my friend ended up shaking hands on it.  But
thanks to all of your replies I know have a good Honda shop or three in
every corner of the bay area for the next time I need one!

Thanks,
Peter