FS: '93 Hardtop ABS P/S MR2--2002 ES ProSolo Champ Car

To: rnoll98@yahoo.com
Subject: FS: '93 Hardtop ABS P/S MR2--2002 ES ProSolo Champ Car
From: Randy Noll <rnoll98@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:46:59 -0700 (PDT)
Due to recent life changes (new house, new job, new fiancee :) I most
likely won't be competing nationally for the rest of this season and
possibly into next. So, it's time to sell the car :(

'93 MR2 NA, Hardtop, ABS, P/S. Repainted Viper Yellow by prev. owner.

I spent the last two years building this car into what I believe is the
Perfect ES car. It has all of the desireable options (Hardtop, ABS,
P/S) and little else. The car has been meticulously setup and
maintained since I purchased it in Aug 2001.

Last year the car won 4 of 6 national events entered (including the
ProSolo Season Championship), placed 2nd in the other two (including
Nationals), and won the only event entered this year (Fontana ProSolo).
This is truly a car that is capable of winning a National Championship
without being touched.

Details on the car and photos are on my website:
http://www.nollonline.com/mr2/forsale.htm

All reasonable offers will be considered. The car is located in San
Diego, CA. Delivery may be possible to certain areas/events. Please
contact me at this email or at the number listed on the webpage.

Thanks,
Randy Noll

http://calendar.yahoo.com