Check out Dependable Auto Shippers

To: Soloii@mrpepsi.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Check out Dependable Auto Shippers
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 22:47:39 EDT
 <A HREF="http://dasautoshippers.com/dasnew/index.html";>Click here: Dependable
Auto Shippers</A>

Hi Brent,

When I bought my MR2 from Chicago last year, Dependable Auto Shippers
(www.dasautoshippers.com), 800-726-2693, 800-826-1083 transported the car
from Chicago to Hayward for about $750.  I was very pleased with the service.
You have a choice of open type car transporters or enclosed.  The open is
cheaper and seemed fine.  Most of the rocks and such don't bounce high enough
damage the cars, but the cars do get dirty, although DAS does wash the cars
before you take delivery.  Can pick up cars at terminals (like I did) or for
extra
they can deliver to your door.

Don Lew
DSP Supra