NASA/X event...

To: "Bay Area Autocrossing" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: NASA/X event...
From: "Kevin Lahey" <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 15:35:39 -0700
Yow, big thanks to Dennis and Peggy Hale and the NorCal United
Five-Ten Owners (UFO) club for putting on another great autocross.
It took nearly a year to get back to Marina, but the wait was
worth it.

It looks like I wasn't the only one who missed the NASA autocrosses --
there were something like 210 entries.  I was delighted to see
that lots of the same friendly people from before showed up, along
with a few first-timers.

Since I got out of the house a bit later than planned, I wound up
running outside my normal C Stock.  The OSP folks (it stands for
"Oh!  Slept Past", I think) were fun to run with, although it was
kind of distressing to get my butt kicked by nearly two seconds!
My wrenching is usually limited to the occasional oil change,
so I was pretty impressed with the OSP machines....

Thanks again,

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net
Green '99 Miata