Re: Marina Food

To: "ba-autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Marina Food
From: "Charles Cox" <charles@coastalbay.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 13:38:03 -0700
He was open...had a great burger (as usual)...not sure about the sign. He
said only 6 came in (up to and including me) at the time I had lunch.

>From what I heard...his input to the city indicating that there was some
monetary value to him for the autocrosses continuing was added value in
getting the site going again. Businesses in town don't have the same
motivation or similar input.

Bill further said he would be happy to stay late (he has done so before) if
there is a party or number of people that want to have lunch and drinks at
his place after the event...just talk with him and let him know what is
needed.

No comp food but is always helpful to have someone on our side in keeping
the site.

Chas