Re: Crows Landing etc.

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Crows Landing etc.
From: "Jesus Villarreal" <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 14:52:27 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: John F. Kelly Jr. <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Subject: Crows Landing etc.

>         NASA wanted a second policy to cover "sublimation." This legal
> term was new to me. In simplest terms, it means if our club policy paid
> off on an accident at Crows Landing, NASA wanted insurance coverage in
> case our carrier sued them for having an unsafe premises.  Stanislaus
> County, as I recall, was okay with SCCA's policy.

> --John Kelly

The other party involved in this proposed event was American Auto-X Series,
our insurance carrier was willing to issue the coverage for "Sublimation",
This was conveyed to NASA, yet they still denied our use of the site.
SHEEEESH, who's palm do we have to grease??  This was just a case of our
wonderful government and its various agencies being over cautious, yet they
saw no problems when the insulator foam hit the wing on the shuttle
Columbia. A classic case of our tax dollars "working" and at the same time
"not working".

OK, I'm off the soap box now.
Jesus