RE: School!!!

To: "Ben" <BRMcapri@webtv.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: School!!!
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 22:19:50 -0700
Deal me in!!

Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ba-autox@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-ba-autox@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Ben
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 6:26 PM
To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: School!!!

Hello everyone;

            Just to let you all know that i'm looking for instructors
for the school on the 28th of June, I'm hoping to get 30 instructors and
have about 60 students and then be able to drive a Solo 2 course all day
with 5 good elements in it.
            Just to give you all a good ideal how it will go.
1.  9:00am The instructor and both his or her students will go out and
walk the course for the first hour and with any luck have a good ideal
how it go's.
2.   10:00am Spend the first part of the day to learn the course and you
will be timed!
3.   1:00pm lunch!!!! make adjustments to your car and you.
4.   2:00pm The instructor and both students will walk the course.
5.    Spend the second half of the day learning the course with
hopefully a faster time!

          But I need instructors first!!! please e-mail me so I can put
your name down and have a good school.

              Thank you Ben Martinez
               your school Chair

DSP #60
Merc, Capri

Racing is life. All the rest is just waiting.