Thanks for this Sunaday!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for this Sunaday!
From: "Andrew Clark" <scapamouche@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 12:46:17 -0700
Thanks to all who helped make Sunday's event at Marina run so well!  The
course was great, and we had no problems all day!

4 runs AND fun runs is a wonderful thing.

Too many people helped for us to name them all, but I'd like to give special
thanks to Tony Tabacco, Don Ebaugh, Jim Ochi, Durk Edwards, and my co-
co-chairs, Paul Chavez and Teresa!  My thanks again to everyonw who helped
us get going on time (by MY schedule, anyway, Jim :p ) get a full day in and
fun runs at the end, but be clear of the site by just after 6pm!

Resa thanks Glenn for the loaner Miata, and I apologize to Mark Lin for
having such a good time with his car :D

See you all next event, and thanks again!

Andy Clark