Stockton & Security

To: "Carl Merritt" <CMerritt@luminous.com>,
Subject: Stockton & Security
From: "Dennis & Sherry Armstrong" <Miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:22:17 -0700
 I seem to remember that when John Kelly was the site guy, He hired
security people at Stockton after Don Lew's wheels where stolen.

 I am truly sorry to hear about these things happening at our events.
It makes me feel even worse since I was the event chair. I tried to
keep an eye on things. I am very sorry

 Stockton is a hard site to monitor. There is so many ways for people
to get in & out of the place.

                                      Dennis