TECH HELP

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: TECH HELP
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:18:00 -0700 (PDT)
Lookin for volunteers to work the 1st run group, on grid and any other groups
you could work. This IS your work assignment for the day. E-mail or SEE ME.
Also, I still have those lovely, lite and cool Duralite wheels with Hoosier
tires ATTACHED!!! All for $600 bucks!!! If you forgot, they are 13 x 8 with a 4
x 4 1/2 bolt pattern with Hoosier 225/45 -13 A3S03 tires with about 25% left.
Lots of other stuff too! (refer to my last e-mail) All the FALKENS and Dunlops
are sold, but if interested in anything else, let me know and I'll bring it to
the event Saturday, THANKS!