Re: Mazda Rev it Up !!!!

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mazda Rev it Up !!!!
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:25:30 -0800
(mazda 6) the bosal exhaust might have sapped the low end actually.  a big
part of the cost was the fresh azenis they were swapping on (they bought st
like 2500 tires!).

some ppl said the different cars seemed more or less fast (maybe the amount
of gas in them??)  and i didnt check mileage, but of course the ones with
the most miles will make the most power.

no wheelspin, traction control or no.  lowered they had the european touring
car look.  i didnt drive on the course, but i drove them all around the
site.. and they were impressively smooth, especially at idle and the
shifting of the auto tranny from a start was pleasantly lurch-free.

does anyone know anything about their index driver, jonathan hart?  got to
hang out with luminaries like gary thomason and george doganis, very nice
guys.

-james