The cone King

To: "Bay Area Autocross" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: The cone King
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 18:29:52 -0800
Well I want to be the first to let the world know that yours truly was the
cone king (6) on my first run at the Mazda Rev-it-up competition at Alameda
Point.  I was warned that this would become public, so I want to beat the
rest of you with the news.  The event was a lot of fun and I redeemed myself
with a decent clean run in the 36's.  33's were where the top times were and
there were lots of great runs from SFR solo 2 people.  Sunday should be
great too.

Looks like lots of folks got a good introduction to autocross and received
an SCCA brochure in the exit packet.  Do I hear 350 at our next event?

Bryan Nemy
SFR
Solo 2 Chief