For Sell

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sell
From: BRMcapri@webtv.net (Ben)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:37:29 -0800 (PST)
Hey...Guys & girls

           I have a way you can get serious about your RACING or would
you like to get to an event unload the car and then just DRIVE, Well
here is your opportunity to do that... I have a 93 ford F150 with a 302
engine set up to tow, also for sell an 18 foot open trailer, dual axles,
electric brakes, new goodyear tires, the hole set up with lots of extra
on the truck and a one year labor guarantee( if I do the work) and a
trailer which make this price too good to true..... $6000.00   I have
lots of information about all of this, so e-mail me or call 408-373-7349

                     Thank you Ben

DSP #60
Merc, Capri

Racing is life. All the rest is just waiting.