Any wheel repair/chrome fixing good shops around the Bay Area?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Any wheel repair/chrome fixing good shops around the Bay Area?
From: E911me@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:52:43 -0500
Hey all,

I just bought a set of chrome wheels for my car.  3 of the wheels are near
perfect, except one rear wheel which has some curb rash on the lip; that puts
me off.

Are there any places that can fix the damage and get the chrome on the lip back
to normal?  Any ideas what this would cost?  I may buy another wheels if I
can't get this done right, but would like to try to get this one done, I'm not
sure about chrome color matching issues by buying a one off wheel.

Thanks,

Salah