Anyone getting rid of their 15" Azenis?

To: "Bay Area-Autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone getting rid of their 15" Azenis?
From: "Noel E. Esporo" <pr0file@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:15:21 -0800
Hello all!

Since I am now one of the unemployed, I was wondering if anyone is thinking
of getting a new set Falken Azenis. The reason: I would like to take your
old set of "dead" Azenis off of your hands, granted they're not corded.

I would like to continue to participate in the events, but without good
tires, it presents a problem. For those wondering about me competing in STS,
I will mark my card as a "Fun Run", so I won't take points away from those
competing this year. You can contact me at this address: pr0file@pacbell.net
(FYI that's a zero not an "o") Thanks in advance!!

Noel, the newly unemployed Chief of Safety