Evolution School At SFR?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Evolution School At SFR?
From: Elmoizme@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:43:03 -0500
I emailed Jean at Evolution. She said if there's enough interest, she would be
more than happy to have a school out here. Can SFR Host a school?

Elton
SM #68
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Full-name: Jkinser77
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 07:48:19 EST
Subject: Re: N. CA/Bay Area
To: Elmoizme@aol.com

In a message dated 3/7/03 7:44:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, Elmo iz me
writes:

> So what do you suggest to get the ball rolling? Should I get an email list
> going of all interested parties first? Will SFR be responsible for hosting
> and providing insurance for a sight?

You can do that as that will let you know if it is wanted out there. The
region has the option to put us on additionally insured, host the weekend,
collect money, registration, etc pay the costs, and keep the profit from it.
Or they can have use host it, let us do all the work, but let us rent cones,
pay for the site, etc and if someone wants to be the person to bring the
cones, etc that person can get a free school.  it's up to them.

It's been a few years.  Most all of the years in Sacramento has brought 4-5
schools with waiting lists.

jean
JEAN KINSER DANA
Evolution Performance Driving School
216 E. Kelly Park Rd., Apopka, Fl 32712
www.autocross.com/evolution  407-889-7207
#77 STX BMW 325I, and looking for 2003 ride

"A car is only  as fast as a driver can make it"