The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

To: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
From: "Dennis & Sherry Armstrong" <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 22:18:13 -0800
 The Good.

Great event Sunday, The couse was very challenging. I really
enjoyed the course. I never did quite figure it out, Even in
fun runs.

The Bad

We had a member abuse our site. I am so proud of Jim
& Alan for taking care of that situation. Lets hope more
people get the message.

 The Ugly

One of our members wheels were stolen. I am surprised
it has not happened more often. I think the last time was
at Stockton in 2000. Think of the surrounding neighborhoods
at Candlestick, Oakland & Stockton Fairgrounds. Be careful,
Lock things up or together with a bicycle cable.