Re: Minor Waivers

To: Peter Mottaz <mph_16@hotmail.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Minor Waivers
From: "Allendorfer, Mike" <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 20:34:29 -0800
There is one instance where that might not work.  My daughter has never been
to court or anything like that.  The father of her child is not in the
picture, nor is he named on the birth certificate.  I'm guessing that she is
the only one who should need to sign a waiver.  This will not be an issue
for a couple more years for me, but just watching for the future.
Mike (grandpa)