Minor Waivers - apology

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, F125@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Minor Waivers - apology
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 16:43:38 +0000
To all,

I want to apologize for giving out what now appears to be inaccurate
information regarding the valid term for the minor waiver. However the
information I gave out, was based on a phone call and conversation with the
National office that occurred last Friday just moments prior to my email.
Hopefully the correct information will be disseminated to the National staff
as well. I certainly feel foolish. Thanks to John Lieberman for setting it
straight.

So again, to reiterate what Pete says below, the minor waiver which now
requires the signature of "ONLY the LEGAL (court appointed ) guardian or the
parents..." and is valid only on an annual basis.

Again my apologies,
Pete Mottaz