Re: Fontana Pro Hotel

To: rex_tener@yahoo.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fontana Pro Hotel
From: "pkincy P KINCY" <pkincy@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 02:13:51 +0000
We open at California Speedway that same weekend and I just booked two
double beds, NS for 80/nite.  AAA rate. at the AmeriSuites

But don't delay, NASA has a full 3 day weekend drawing from NCal, SCal and
Az regions and there is a SuperChevy show there also I have heard.

Go to the California Speedway website and it has an "accomodations" link for
the area that is quite good.

Perry Kincy
pkincy@msn.com