Re: Round 3 results are posted

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>
Subject: Re: Round 3 results are posted
From: Don Leitao <dimpala95@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:29:01 -0800
Yes, that is one of the highest DNW counts I've ever seen. There were
quite a few people who signed up to work when their work group was
called. I don't know if it was not conveyed during registration that
work is required. If I counted correctly, there were 19 DNW's.
Definitely not a good thing as we all have to take up the slack. I know
when worker's were called for, I made sure to state that if you did not
work you did not get any points as I saw this problem from the first and
second run groups. I guess it continued throughout the day.