TECH help

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: TECH help
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 20:30:35 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone!! It's that time again!! Need help on the TECH detail for
Sunday. THANKS so much Mark Smith and Dan Weitsman for your HELP!! At the
Boondoggle, these guys worked the whole time out there for you people!!! That's
what we call TEAMWORK!  I'm looking for people to work 1st through the 4th run
group. Our TECH closes it 1pm. If anybody wants to help, e-mail me or make sure
you catch me Sunday. I run last........And, thanks for all your cooperation
last year. It was our first year for the Annual Tech program as well as
establishing a "Crew" to assure TECH runs smoothly, efficiently, and most of
all safely. Give a big thanks to Herman Ip, Georgia A,. Robert Fulton and
Charles Cox, who ALWAYS works the morning!! As mentioned earlier, we plan on
starting the 2003 Annual Tech in March. I'll keep ypu posted, THANKS!!