Re: Help on Light Wheels for Stock

To: Matthew Rehrer <mrehrer@rehrer.com>
Subject: Re: Help on Light Wheels for Stock
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:15:25 -0800
On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 03:43:22PM -0800, Matthew Rehrer wrote:
> Since it may be of general interest to folks on this list I was able to find
> the following web sites for the companies that John Stimson mentioned for
> custom wheels:
>
> http://www.rsracing.com/rscatalog/asppages/brw-ls16.asp
>     (best I could find on Litespeed since www.litespeedinc.com is dead)

I don't know of a web site for Litespeed, but the contact information
I was given early in 2001 was Rich at Machined Products, 619-562-4518.

Additional contact information for various custom wheel companies may
be found in the advertising section in the back pages of Sports Car
and Grassroots Motorsports.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94