RE: OSP car at the SF autoshow!

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: OSP car at the SF autoshow!
From: "Escano, Arnold (MP)" <aescano@guidant.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:08:16 -0800
Probably mostly folks who does 'straight-line performance Driving'...ONLY.
Even F1's can't go 200+ in turns...

Let's say my Car can do 200mph and i'm in a Track with other cars who can't
achieve that Speed,my guess is 'major traffic flow' will control my speed.
So what happens to me in Public Hwys? Riigghhhttt...others just need to show
fellow Drivers of what their Car is capable of,Driving wise is a different
story.
Men/Women with Toys