Replenish our loaner supplies and get a FREE EVENT ENTRY!

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Replenish our loaner supplies and get a FREE EVENT ENTRY!
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:19:17 -0800
The Steering Committee reminds you that we have an ongoing
program to trade any usable Snell M 90 or SA 90 or later helmet
for one FREE EVENT ENTRY.  Bring your old unwanted helmets
to any event and get in Free.

BTW, you have to wonder about all the creeps who have walked
off with our loaner helmets over the year.  Here is a program to
help out new drivers, and a few of them steal us blind -- only a
few helmets are left from last year!  If you see one out and
about or see someone at an event who seems to be creeping
off with one, feel free to take it and return it to the trailer.  And tell
us who the guilty parties are -- I'll publish their names on the internet.

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"