RE: Good Traffic Schools

To: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Good Traffic Schools
From: Giles Douglas <giles@vy.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:16:39 -0800 (PST)
Not sure about good, but if you do the San Mateo traffic school online,
all you need to do is ignore the videos, hit continue and pretend to have
watched them, and when it gives you the multiple choice test answer the
vehicle code questions using google (or common sense, they aren't exactly
hard)

You'll notice that it asks you some questions about the videos you are
supposed to have watched. Guess, and submit your test. It'll tell you what
you got wrong. Press the browser back button and retry until you pass (you
need 80% or something?)

I seriously saw someone do all of this in about 25 minutes.

        Giles