Re: Lost run times...

To: Glenn Ellingson <geewiz@sonic.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lost run times...
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 16:34:59 -0800
No, James was just funnin'. We have the FTD. Several things can happen to
mess up the scorer's job: 1) Someone comes into the MH asking if we can stop
the event so he can go out on course and find his numbers (no joke); 2) car
numbers are poorly displayed so the scorer and card sorter hope they have
the right person. When there is no announcer, it is quite peaceful in the
MH. When there is an announcer, as there will be at the next event, things
can get pretty hectic, but communication is better to everyone outside the
MH.
--Pat K