RE: WRG (was Round 4 results)

To: "'John F. Kelly Jr.'" <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: WRG (was Round 4 results)
From: "Boris Elpiner" <boris@elpiner.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:10:37 -0800
John,

I don't think you can effectively control this situation. There are many
classes where a car can be legally entered. For example I can run my BS
car in ASP, SM2, OSP, EM or ST (street tires). I'm guilty of running
outside of my regular class for the first 3 Slush events. But that was
the only way for me to participate in those events.

Maybe we should reevaluate going back to 4/2 run group schedule for the
Slush to resolve workers situation. Fun runs would be an added benefit
for running in the afternoon.

Boris.