FFR show and spec racers at Sears Nov22-24

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FFR show and spec racers at Sears Nov22-24
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:56:42 -0700
FYI-

if any of you are interested in the spec racers this would be a great
weekend to check them out.  Bob Bonderant is using spec racers for his
drivers school so you can try before you buy.

-james c
FFR #1630

ATTN: Spec Racers and FFR Owners on the west coast! Clear your schedule for
November 22-24.

Anyone on the west coast should try to come to this event! We will have a
free banquet for FFR owners Saturday night. We will have a car show with
great awards on Saturday during the Spec qualifing. Book your hotel near
Sears Point!!!

Dave Smith just called and said he's working with David Borden and Jim
Schenck to have a National Spec Racer Championship on November 23rd and
24th. Jim's going to be calling all Spec racer owners to see if you want to
join them at Sears Point. Factory Five will pay for the Spec Racers
shipping! And, they will give you a little bit of travel money! So call Jim
if you don't hear from him within a couple of days. They want this to be a
great National Event! Expect car magazine coverage and maybe TV coverage.

The winner will be the National Champion! And Saturday night they are
planning a banquet dinner to give out awards for the Spec Series. FFR Owners
will be invited to the dinner.

David's goal is to have a minimum of 17 cars on the track Sunday, but closer
to 25 or 30. Bob Bonderant may come race too! FFROG is going to host a car
show on Saturday, so we should have many FFR owners there to cheer you guys
on!