Re: Not autox, but car related: Mechanic busted by internet...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Not autox, but car related: Mechanic busted by internet...
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 15:40:21 +0000
Happened to me just before Nationals in 2000. My BMW was in the shop getting
the shock tower repaired. Someone from the body shop or the alignment shop
took the car out and evidently must have "slid" sideways into a curb. When I
picked up the car the rim was bent as well as the rear control arm! Neither
shop accepted responsibility and so my insurance ended up paying the repair.

Pete