Tech for Slush Round 1

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Tech for Slush Round 1
From: "Herman Ip" <racer188@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:31:32 -0700
Our tech chief is having some computer gremlins, so on behalf of Durk we are
calling for individuals to help out with tech especially for run groups 1
and 2. Run group 2, please place your car on grid ASAP for tech. All other
run groups please have your car teched by 1 pm at the designated location.
Annual tech will be offered up to 1 pm also, however it will be done by
request. Please look for either myself or Durk. Of course we will be signing
off books for those that are working toward their annual tech.

Durk is able to check email but cannot send outgoing mail. If there are any
questions please email Durk or myself.

Herman
#6 FSP Corolla