Re: GGF lot size??? (not bitter, really.=))

To: "Escano, Arnold \(MP\)" <aescano@guidant.com>,
Subject: Re: GGF lot size??? (not bitter, really.=))
From: Arie Villasol <autoxin@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:33:32 -0700 (PDT)
That South course will be PERFECT for Golden Gate
Fields. It sure felt like a GGF course (size/speed) to
me. But hey, you just gotta keep going to Nationals
and hope you get a good course for your car. It's
unfortunate (to me) though that we travel all the way
to the center of the universe to compete on a 49
second course. I hope it is not a trend. FYI, of my 6
Nationals, this year had the shortest courses (and
slowest-South) for both the North and South courses.

But regardless, this year's Nationals was my most
ejoyable and rewarding by far! Me and Team Komush
popped open the bubbly to celebrate. It was a victory
for us considering what we overcame. We sure
celebrated like Champions! F-1 style! It certainly is
nice to come from a region which is so rich with
talented drivers/engineers. It's a commaraderie thing,
I guess. It is Awesome!!

The only thing I wish I could have done more of is
watch more classes run. Congratulations to ALL of our
folks who attended and competed, and to those who were
able to bring home the GOLD!

Have fun with the South Course!! ;-)

-Arie Villasol

http://sbc.yahoo.com