WAAAYY OT: Who needs a software engineer?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: WAAAYY OT: Who needs a software engineer?
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:50:58 -0700 (PDT)
Alright... throw fruit if you will, I promise I'll
work autox content into this somehow. Anyway, I've
recently joined the ranks of the unemployed so if
anyone out there is looking for a software engineer
please give me a shout. I'm in the process of updating
my resume so I should have that done sometime next
week (I need a few days to collect my thoughts).

Oh, the autox content... I've heard some of you are
brave enough to do your own alignments. Can anyone
teach me? I had an appointment with Custom Alignment
for tomorrow but figured I'd better cancel for now and
go into conservation mode. Thank goodness for the
bicycle (mmmm... I have ALL DAY to ride now, I'm going
to be one skinny dude with HUGE quads by the end of
the slush series)!

Rob, don't worry... I'll still be there to
&#34;play&#34; on Sunday. See ya all then.

Cheers, Joe

=====
Silly little Yahoo advert follows...
http://sbc.yahoo.com