fast buddies

To: kkelly@spss.com
Subject: fast buddies
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 16 Sep 2002 22:04:46 -0000
On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:19:01 -0700 "Kelly, Katie" wrote:

>>...but look at Ralph. With nary in the seat time in the car, he jumped in
>like they were old friends.

Actually, Ralph drove Chris's BMW at the test and tune
in Fresno. None the less, Ralph went from "I suck and
maybe I should quit," to 3rd place National trophy
winner in a very fast class in just two weeks. Sorry
to report our personal conversation, Ralph, but I think
you deserve the credit for a tremendous turnaround
as well as a very fine drive. Anybody who can finish
day one just one quarter second behind Greg Fordahl
and Chris Cox is pretty damn fast in my book.

And, Katie, you can drive my car any time you like,
especially if you refrain from kicking my butt by
too much more than those 11/1000ths a few weeks ago.

Rich (be careful what you say to reporters)Urschel

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com