Pyrometers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Pyrometers
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 06:16:34 -0700 (PDT)
The silence is just killing me (that and I can't
sleep... at 4:30 AM I woke up and got Cyndi Lauper's
"Time After Time" stuck in my head and had to look up
the lyrics... it's been a strange week).

Okay... pyrometers! This isn't really for myself,  as
for now I'm quite happy with a bottle of shoe polish.
My housemate wants one though, so I'm not complaining.
What are your recommendations? It needs to get the job
done, but it doesn't need to be fancy (now before
someone suggests it, NO Katie is NOT a pyrometer nor
is Charlie (who I think started the whole thing)
:lol:).

Cheerio, Joe

=====
Silly little Yahoo advert follows...