Pylon for September 2002

To: "INTERNET:cp@twingles.com" <cp@twingles.com>,
Subject: Pylon for September 2002
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:33:00 -0400
North American Pylon
        for September 2002 is now in the mail.

        This month we cover Solo II/Autocross events in Peru, IN; Staunton,
VA; Prince Edward Island, Canada; Seattle, WA; Virginia Beach, VA; Karting
in Las Vegsa, NV; Glasgow, DE; Sacramento, CA;Flint, MI; Columbus, OH.
        And we have a David Colman road test on Nissan's Frontier tow
vehicle.

Plus we have columns by
        Pat Kelly on the U.S. Postal Service and karts;
        Lorenzo the Scribe on Beechcraft C-17B, a non-autocross subject but
it's British!;
        John Kelly on the Solo II world's shock absorber/dampener
situation;
        Eric Salem, the sage of Nebraska, talks about Umberto Bigona;
        Warren Leveque on the Corvair, now 40 years old;
        Rich Yrschel on "Your 1st autocross;"
        J.D. Kemp, the sage of Dixie, on "Sergio & Ella;"

        And a photo feature on photographer John Sheally's '39 Chevry truck
towing his speedy Morgan.
        And regular features:
        -The most complete autocross calendar seen anywhere.-
        -Garage Sale with ads free to subscribers.

Or,  send $24 for 12 monthly issues to:
                North American Pylon
                P.O. Box 1203
                Pleasanton, CA 94566-0120

Need it now? Call 1-800-58-KELLY 9-5 Pacific time and charge the $24 to
Visa or MasterCard.
Uh, you might wait until Sept. 18 before you try the 800 number. The
operator is on vacation in Topeka, KS.

Or, FAX your name and address and Visa or MC number (we'll charge $24) to
1-925-846-0118. It operates 24/7.

--John Kelly
--editor and publisher of North American Pylon