Almost has autox content... cmybals for auction (drummers take

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Almost has autox content... cmybals for auction (drummers take
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 14:47:39 -0700 (PDT)
Okay... I know this is a stretch. You're asking
yourself what the heck do cymbals have to do with
autocrossing? Well, the income from these auctions
will fund my uppipe - swaybar - and brake
modifications that are in my near future!!! I'm also
accepting donations... if anyone wants to throw a
Borla catback or some JIC or DMS coilovers my way I'd
gladly accept. ;-) Anyhow, down to business!

16" Zildjian A Custom Crash
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=903512853>

20" Sabian AAX Studio Ride
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=903512280>

13" Sabian AAX Studio hats
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=903511588>

I also have a number of other bits and bobs that I
haven't listed yet including a 3 piece Pearl Session
Prestige kit... 16x20 kick, 10x12 rack, 14x14 floor.
DW9000 kick pedal, Gibraltar hi hat stand, two cymbal
stands (one counter balanced, one not), Latin
Percussion cowbell w/LP claw, Pearl snare drum stand
(the nuke proof one), and a Pearl drummer's throne
(which I may keep to sit on for when I'm buffing out
autox cone damage).

Cheers, Joe

=====
Silly little Yahoo advert follows...