Nationals Paddock and Rookie Mentoring

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Nationals Paddock and Rookie Mentoring
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 00:14:21 EDT
As there has been little interest in the above subjects, I just wanted to
remind you that those of you arriving after Friday 9/6 are on your own to
hook up with someone to save you paddock space.  I'm already saving spaces
for Tito/Mert Solis, Arnold Escano/Freddie Feliciano, Anthony Abeleda/Joey
Delos Trinos, as my 3...

I'll be glad to help any rookies figure out what's going on, as will any
other SF Region members, it would just be nice if we all got to paddock sort
of close together, and NOT in the south 40!!!

CHD