Re: Crows Landing Airfield Autox

To: "Paul S (#51 STS)" <ibisbike@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Crows Landing Airfield Autox
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:50:32 -0700
That's great stuff, Paul! It doesn't show the old Cotati airfield. :) We
used to run up there, too.
A bit out of the way, yes, but so is Marina, or for Bay Area residents,
Atwater and Sacramento. At least we don't have to worry about disturbing the
neighbors. :) That, of course, will change as new homes creep ever closer.
--Pat Kelly