Forwarded: Great Season

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Great Season
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 00:20:01 -0600 (MDT)
For some reason this was sent to me rather than ba-autox@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 21:49:07 -0700
     From: Bryan Nemy <bnemy@pacbell.net>
     Subject: Great Season

I want to thank all of the people that made my first regular season as Solo
2 Chief such a success.  First of all the event chairs and course designers.
We had great event chairs for all our events and some very creative and
challenging courses.  Ran like clockwork.  Didn't matter if 150 or 350
drivers showed up, we know how to put on events.

I also want to thank the people that gave me help with their advise: Charlie
Davis and Sherry Grantz for advise from past leaders of Solo 2.  Vic Sias,
Don Mckenna, and Chris Cox for their creative comments.  Also, the chiefs
that keep the behind the scenes work going: Vernon Head for a great school;
Don Ebaugh for equipment with lots of help from Jim Ochi; Durk Edwards for
his great organization of Tech and putting together an annual program that
really worked well; Don Lew for registration with help from a great cast,
backed up by Jeremy Rhine; M.J. Dunlap for keeping things safe and keeping
participants aware of safety issues; John Kelly for the great, diverse
schedule that kept that competition fierce, insurance coverage too; Pat
Kelly and Jerry Mouton for getting results in the mail and on the web,
usually in 2 days, with backup from Sobbie;  Jerry Mouton and Ed Runnion for
the schedule on the WEB and the information on the HOT LINE; Mark Watson for
keeping those load cars at bay; Pilar Miranda for keeping the money all
sorted out; and Ellen Rosenbluth and Elise Geiger for the great meeting
minutes.

There are people that show up in the morning and people that stay until all
is packed in the motorhome.  They need some thanks as well.  We couldn't
start on time without those early arrivals.  I can't list them all here, but
I think we all know who they are.  All competitors have worked together to
make this a great season, pitching in with help for those small run groups
and keeping things moving.  Without everyone's help and co-operation we
would not have the well run, safe events that we put on in the San Francisco
Region.

Thanks to all.

See you at the Slush.

Bryan