Round 17 course workers needed this Sunday at GGF

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Round 17 course workers needed this Sunday at GGF
From: Travis Lane <tlane@boom.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:38:48 -0700
Here it is folks, the season finale, and just like the others we need course
setup workers.  As usual, this counts as your work assignment, so you arrive
early, take your runs and you can run right back home for your noontime nap.

We'll be starting at 7:30, to setup the course designed by the talented Mr.
Watson, so fear not, this will not be a course managable only by cars less
than 2300 pounds.  If you're interested in working, please respond to this
mail and be ready to show up early.

Thanks,
Travis