KC to Topeka Transportation, Part 2

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: KC to Topeka Transportation, Part 2
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:04:20 -0700
Update to my previous post-

I reserved a 1 way rental from Hertz at $110 including tax and unlimited
mileage on Friday, Sept. 6 @ ~6:30pm.  I have one other person who may be
willing to split it.  If I can just get one more person for a total of 3, it
will be a much better deal than the RoadRunner shuttle and more convenient
as well.  I am now planning to fly in earlier, around 6pm.

Also, is anyone going back to KC airport early in the morning on Sat., Sept.
14?  If so let me know if you already have transportation.  If not, I can
try to work something out.

Thanks,
Peter